Wednesday, November 30, 2011

From a Thankful Heart Part 2

Day 16: I'm thankful that this semester is almost over. I've been so tired all semester long. I'm ready to relax and craft.

Day 17: I'm thankful for a ball of energy and amazingness that attends my church. Dot Weems is one of the most wonderful women I know. She is the reason the children on BAUPC have manners and she is the one we all grew up knowing and loving. :) I enjoy her hugs every service and every time I visit Lynn Wood Elementary. 

At this point let me note that I fell off the bandwagon of posting daily although I still thought about it often so here's what would've been posted. Nov. 25th was actually posted to my Facebook account though.

Day 18: I'm thankful that Joey and I met 3 years and 5 months  ago today. The 18th of every month is special. :)

Day 19: I'm thankful for the opportunity to study God's word and pursue His calling through Purpose Institute. 

Day 20: I'm thankful for the opportunity to use my limited talents for God. Thank you to BAUPC for putting up with my piano playing a few times a month. 

Day 21: I'm thankful for Thanksgiving break and sleeping in (kinda).

Day 22: I'm thankful for sick time that allowed me to come home from work today without worrying about making up the time later.

Day 23: I'm thankful for having the same home for 15 years. However I'm not thankful that I never fully cleaned out my closet 'til now. 5 year olds keep WEIRD things.

Day 24: I'm thankful for paint remover that swiftly removed the crude artwork painted on our mini-van this Thanksgiving morning.

Day 25: I'm thankful for my rock. Josiah Marshall was born 19 years ago today and I'm so thankful for that. Happy Birthday Joey.

Day 26: I'm thankful for yesterday's Black Friday sales. Although I didn't go out 'til almost 10:30 am I still scored $120 worth of Christmas presents for Joey for $44. :)

Day 27: I'm thankful for gentle reminders from God.

Day 28: I'm thankful that the test I forgot about is tomorrow not today.

Day 29: I'm thankful for sound teaching in my home life that allows me to stand strong even when today's readings for Foundations of Education were in direct opposition to some things I believe.

Day 30: I'm thankful that with tomorrow begins the countdown to Christmas. It's DECEMBER (tomorrow)!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment