Thursday, July 7, 2011

Child at Heart

Let me tell you a secret. Shhhh. Don't tell anyone. Did you hear me? Anyone! I mean that's why I'm posting it on the internet, I'm scared for people to know this secret!! Ok, are you listening? On the inside I'm secretly a little kid. *whew* I got that out, big shock that it was.

Ok so I cannot get enough of kids' books. Even though the junenille section at work is often so loud I get a headache when I work there I love shelving there just to see the great new books. I have a particular affinity for the highest level of "easy readers" which are the kind of books you read in about 2-3 grade transitioning you from picture books to chapter books. While working the desk earlier today I found that I just couldn't help but read the cutest kids comic book, Patrick in A Teddy Bear's Picnic and Other Stories.


I just adore it's completely cute art work and story line. And I love how the 4 different stories within it help introduce the concept of chapters. Fabulous. :)

Well since the Bible says we're to have childlike faith I guess I'm well on my way.

PS I still sleep with a teddy bear too.

No comments:

Post a Comment