Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Worries

CONFESSION: I am by nature a worrier. Every decision I make, even when it's swiftly made, I struggle and agonize about it for hours later. Everything I do and don't do is second guessed. Every word anyone says is analyzed through a lens of fear. I worry about everything. I hate it.

BUT GOD SAYS:
Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."
New Living Translation

Philippians 4:6
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
New Living Translation

1 Peter 5:7
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.
New Living Translation

Pray with me that I can overcome my worrying nature. Thanks.

1 comment: