Thursday, May 26, 2011

School's Out x 3

So excited! I've been out of University since the first week of May but I wasn't actually done with school 'til Today. First off, I attend Purpose Institute and that didn't end until this past weekend. But the biggest part had to do with my boyfriend. Due to a health condition his is currently battling he is on homebound and was having to do all of his schoolwork from home. A teacher came twice a week for an hour and a half at a time. That isn't much. Throw in that she was a math teacher and you can see that I ended up being the tutor for English, Government, Zoology, Anatomy, etc. So in addition to working double my normal hours for the summer I've been teaching round the clock. But thank God school is out for him as of this morning when he turns in his work and books which he should be doing as I type this. :) Finally real summer!!!!!!! Now to finish up volunteer hours for a scholarship by tomorrow and yeah...well life has been a mess! So yeah I'm one exhausted little girl, thus the lack of posts. So for now I'll just leave you with a picture of my sweetness and I and, of course, a video of some amazing song.


4 comments:

  1. Hope your flame gets to feeling better!

    I'll be coming back to Twitter just before I depart for the Pacific. I won't have access to my loved ones via texting anymore, so Twitter's one way to stay in contact.

    Missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to get back in the twitter swing myself. I've been neglecting it lol. I'm so excited that y'all are headed home. I've missed you too! Wish you could swing through OK on your way back to the field.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going through Oklahoma en route to put the Li'l Dutchgirl in storage in Tucson. We'll be in OKC for sure. I'd love to stop in Ponca, too, but we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Details when the time approaches please! I live in Tulsa so either one is a drive but arrangements could be made with adequate warning. :)

    ReplyDelete