Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 - Memories Made - Week 1

1/366 - Jan. 1 - Kaylie (a wonderful member of our A-Team bus ministry) was baptized in Jesus Name. What a great way to start the new year.


2/366 - Jan. 2 - Enjoying the Journal Josiah (Honey-Pie) got me for Christmas. Using it to take notes on my Bible reading.


3/366 - Jan. 3 - Productive day but a never ending sinus infection is sent me to bed early so goodnight from me and Teddy.


4/366 - Jan. 4 - Back to school seems real now. $518.32 real. Anyone wanna subsidize that? ;-)


5/366 - Jan. 5 - Got to work and discovered I'd been awarded a "Dewey" (our library employee awards). Isn't my frog cute? He's for those who go above and beyond. Thanks to my co-worker Matt for the nomination.


6/366 - Jan. 6 - Discovered Barnes & Noble will buy used textbooks. Shipped these babies off.


7/366 - Jan. 7 - Preparing for school to start Monday. A nice clean desk ready for lots of studying (or facebooking).


And finally the song that I've had on repeat all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment